To support advocacy, community, and transparency, the Executive committee shares the news and work of the committee on this page.
- Our agendas for past and future executive committee meetings. We welcome all members to attend our executive committee meetings either in-person or by webcast. You can find participation information on our event calendar. Members who wish to propose a project to the Executive committee should contact the section chair to request time on the agenda. Please come prepared – we ask that members do some “due diligence” before bringing a project to the committee –
- inform yourself on similar proposals that others have made in the past,
- inform yourself on efforts already underway by the OSB,
- prepare a short written proposal for the committee to accompany your oral proposal, and
- have a sound recommendation for resourcing the proposal that includes your own participation.
- The minutes from past executive committee meetings. The committee will post minutes after approval, not in draft form.
- Copies of our treasurer’s reports. The treasurer’s report includes our budget for the year. The committee will post the treasurer’s report after approval.
- Our Newsletter. The newsletter is an occasional communication of news and information we believe will be of interest to our entire membership. We welcome submissions from our membership! Submissions should focus on practice management. If you would like to contribute an article to the newsletter, please contact the committee chair for a complete set of parameters for all submissions.
Please make suggestions for other news and information that you would like to see shared on our Executive Committee pages or on the website in general. You can send suggestions to the chair of the committee.